Sharin' the Love

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Trickery with Veggies

So I ran out of baby veggie food and I've been feeding Stella applesauce and other fruit stuff. I got her used to the sweet taste of fruits that when I finally got more vegetables she didn't like them anymore. But little did she know that her mom is a psych major and used positive reinforcement to trick her into eating and finishing her green beans. Here is a video of the sound that I was making and what I was doing. Hahahahah victory!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha! That WAS a great sound! I remember mixing up the peas in with the prunes or carrots with bananas so we could get in the veggies without spending 3 hours scraping & feeding, scraping & feeding. I know, how cheap of us! It's so much easier now that we can bribe the girls with treats & fun!

    ReplyDelete