Sharin' the Love

Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Party

All year I throw out ideas to Curtis on what we should dress up as for halloween. He never really cares and then we got invited to our friend Chase and Shalyse's halloween party and we had no idea what we were going to be. The night before is when Curtis had the bright idea that we should all dress up as indian gods and goddesses lol. I'm not sure how many people know this, but I have been mistaken for someone from India multiple times. Curtis thought it would be hilarious because Chase and many others that were at the party had made fun of me and called me indian haha. The day of the party I was running from thrift store to thrift store to find costumes for all of us. This was the result:
We ended up dressing Stella up as Buddha haha.
Curtis's costume cracked me up! He went all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment