Sharin' the Love

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby Blessing

Today was the big day for Stella, she got blessed. She looked adorable in her little blessing dress. I had bought it about 2-3 weeks early and was worried she wouldn't fit in it by the time it was her blessing day lol. She has been growing so fast it seems. I'm loving every minute of it though. My friends Jereld Brewer and Derric Crandell attended the blessing and participated in the circle, which I thought was pretty cool. And what was even more cool was the fact that my sister Trisha attended. I was so happy to see her there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. My name is Heidi. You don't know me, but this morning I was going through some old letters from a friend of mine named Derric Crandell from Safford. I would really like to get in touch with him, but I don't know if he is the same one mentioned in this blog or not. If you have any information, my email is oheidiho@email.arizona.edu. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete