Sharin' the Love

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Zoolights!


I have been wanting to go to Zoolights for the last 3yrs and I finally went! And best of all I got to share this momentous occasion with my sweet family. I received the Zoolights tickets as a an early christmas present from my sister-in-law Jessica. I was sooo excited! It was a pretty chilly night and I was worried that Stella would be fussy, but she was doing so good. Curtis picked her up after only being there 10min. We made our way through and it was so nice to see all sorts of animal light designs. We got to a place where there were trees that were all lit up from trunk to top. These were no ordinary decorated trees, they moved in motion to a piece of music. It was so cool! I believe the piece of music was from the Nutcracker, but it was a rock kind of version. Stella was mesmorized by it. She just tracked the trees and looked in aww. :0) It was so cute to see her.














1 comment:

  1. Cute! I wanted to go but Jimmy said Isabelle was too young to be fun.

    ReplyDelete