Sharin' the Love

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hiking!

Well I wish I would've had my camera handy! But Stella and I went hiking with Nana & Grandpa Robsinson for President's day! It was loads of fun. Stella's uncles Clark and Ben were there, as well as her aunt Olivia. We had a pair of walkie talkies that we were conversing through and the things those boys would say were hilarious. Stella was nice and peaceful in her Snugli carrier on uncle Ben's back for the first part of the hike and then passed over to Grandpa. It was a bit chilly but it was the perfect weather for hiking. Stella enjoyed the beautiful sites, but fell asleep along the way. Thanks to her cozy and rocky settings. :0) I need to get in a better habit of carrying my camera everywhere to capture these moments. My apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment