Sharin' the Love

Monday, February 23, 2009

Stella Rolled over!

Stella officially rolled over on Thursday Feb. 19th (the day before she turns 4 months). I didn't get to see it because I was going back and forth from the living room and kitchen. When I had her laying on her back on her blanket I came back to check on her and she was on her tummy I was so happy! Then all day I tried to get her to do it again so I could witness it but nothing. Then finally today Curtis and I were able to witness the occasion of her rolling over while we were eating dinner. We were so excited! Yay for little Stelly belly! :0)

3 comments:

  1. HA!!!! You were telling me she was just about ready to roll when we were talking in Michael's! AWESOME!!! Don't you feel so PROUD for her? It's crazy how exciting something so small as rolling from your back to your tummy is when you're not even 1/2 a year old yet! GO STELLA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome! Yeah it is pretty crazy how happy and proud you feel for something small like rolling over, but it's a huge accomplishment for a little person hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! Way to go Stella! Pretty soon she will be crawling all over the place, haha

    ReplyDelete