Sharin' the Love

Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4th Weekend

Yay for family reunions. We got to go to the cabin this weekend and enjoy the nice cool weather and hanging out with the fam! I started to make a skirt for Stella, but was unsuccessful in finishing it (I'll hopefully do so some time haha).
Lincoln was such an amazing baby going up to the cabin, at the cabin and going back home. He just ate, slept, made some stinky diapers and enjoyed everyone carrying him. For the first time in his 3 weeks of life he slept through the WHOLE NIGHT! I know crazy huh? I was so impressed and hopefully he continues to do so. Yay! Here a few pictures. I need to get in a better habit of taking more.
Stella loves her baby brother! To eat him that is hehe

No other way to spend your time at the cabin :) Nice and dirty!

Fun on the swing

Ate some of Nana's yummy smoothie! MMMMmm

No comments:

Post a Comment