Sharin' the Love

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rainy Night Fun

Curtis decides that he wants to rent a redbox movie and stay in, but one little problem where is Curtis' wallet???? As I was giving Lincoln a bath Curtis and Stella were in a vigorous search for his wallet. After I finish getting Lincoln bathed and clothed I hear the front door open and Curtis says "Ashley are you almost done?" I say "Yeah why?" Curtis, "I need you to come out here and watch Stella." I'm thinking to myself, wait a sec isn't it raining outside??! So I go outside and Curtis tells me "Now Ashley don't stress if Stella decides to lay on the ground or go in the grass." She was soaking wet!!! I couldn't really be mad at her since she looked soo adorable. Here are some pictures of our wet fun :D Thanks to Curtis for helping me be chill about this sort of thing haha.
Come and play with me is what she's saying :)
Ring around the rosies
Not wanting to go inside
Family pic :) Lincoln freshly bathed and passed out haha

2 comments:

  1. soooo cute! stella loves water. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of your blog! It is a rare thing to bet to play in the rain. We must take advantage of it when we get it.

    ReplyDelete