Sharin' the Love

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Updates

So many things to report..

First I can actually type normal, that's a plus haha. Meaning I use both hands not my index fingers.

Second we got a new laptop and I absolutely LOVE it! Curt was researching computers for the longest time and we finally decided on the Macbook Air. Oh my gosh! It's so fast and has so many cool things, that I don't think I'll go back to PC haha.

Third we got to go to Flagstaff two weekends in a row and had some awesome fun at the Porter Family reunion. We go every year and I can never get enough of the awesome cool weather. I'm so grateful to have such sweet and loving extended family ;) We are greatly blessed.

As for my wrist, I have a lot of stiffness still, but I have more mobility and I'm able to do more things. Everyday is a challenge, but it has helped me grow in so many ways. I constantly thank my Heavenly Father for protecting me and my sweet  kids. Here are some fun pictures for your viewing entertainment













2 comments:

  1. So many cute pictures! I LOVE the one of Linc eating his watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have the lovely kids and maintain their haircuts
    well. So many cute images and love the watermelon in summer

    ReplyDelete