Sharin' the Love

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Arizona Science Center

We had promised Curtis's youngest sister Olivia a gift of going to a museum. This past Saturday (Feb. 28th) was the chance we had to fulfill that gift. We also invited Ben and Clark to come along because they always make things so much more fun and interesting. Clark seriously says the funniest things for a 9 year old haha. Stella was such a good girl the whole time. She wasn't fussy at all which was way nice. I was a little worried because of the fact that she has been sick with a cold, but I thought a nice time out of the house would help her. I've only been to the center once in my life and that was for my senior prom, that's where they had it. I couldn't remember all the fun stuff they had to do. I had so much fun! I think we'll take Stella when she's older so she can enjoy it more. Anyway I took loads of pictures to capture the memories. There was this one room that had a distorting camera/computer program and we spent a lot of time distorting all of our faces. I couldn't stop laughing. The people around us were laughing too at all the funny distortions.
All in all it was a fun day and Curtis definately needed it since he always works on Saturdays (bummer). Hopefully he'll be able to get a job soon that doesn't require him to work on Saturdays anymore, or at least not every Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment