Sharin' the Love

Sunday, March 22, 2009

BBQ at the Park

My brother-in-law Derek and sister Trish wanted to do a BBQ. I just mentioned it once and poof they were on it! They are freakin awesome!! Anyway we did it at the park by my parents house. It was nice because there usually aren't that many people there during the day and there's a huge field where you can run around and do kite flying and go down a hill. My dad has this cool thing where you can ride it down the hill. You control it with the wheel. I was having a blast! Curtis and Derek on the other hand, boys will be boys, decided to go on it backward. Derek jerked the wheel and found a pot hole and flipped over. It looked pretty bad, but he got up and did again. Crazy boys! I had fun playing on the playground with my nephew while Stella was playing with Grandma and Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment