Sharin' the Love

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cardiologist Appointment

At Stella's last pediatrician appointment Dr. Jones had listened to her heart for quite some time. He was a little thoughtful and said that he was hearing something called an S2 click. Whatever that means. Anyway he referred her to a cardiologist and I had made the appointment. I was worried about being asked questions about Stella's head because it was the day after her falling incident. I was actually surprised that it didn't look more black and blue. Anyway the nurse came in and put all sorts of little emg stickers on Stella and monitored her rates. After a little bit, she said the Dr will be in shortly. She left Stella with some extra emg stickers to play with. I'm surprised how sticky those things are. The doctor came in and went over her rates and said that there was nothing to worry about. She has a slight heart murmur, but it shouldn't affect her any. I was relieved. He asked about her bump and I told him the story. He just laughed and said "Kids will be kids." haha
Her forehead doesn't look to bad phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment