Sharin' the Love

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ouch!

Today was a very scary day. I had scouts today so I decided to leave Stella at Nana's house. When I got back at 6ish pm everything seemed A Okay. I was sitting in the family room when I hear this big BOOM! Then comes Stella's crying. I think to myself, "Oh she probably just fell on the floor she'll be ok." But then I hear Clark say "She's bleeding! She's bleeding!" That's when I bolted up and went into the kitchen to see what the problem was. Stella's whole face and the front of her onsie was covered in blood! Nancy was carrying her over the sink to wash her off. We both didn't know where the blood was coming from. I was so glad Nancy was there, because otherwise I would've been freaking out. Dale had a varsity meeting in the front room and Brother Porter was present and he's a doctor. Luckily he was there and he came over and tried to see where the source of the bleeding was. Turns out after Stella was cleaned up it was a small indentation across her forehead just above her nose. Brother Porter said there was nothing to worry about since it was starting to swell up. He said I would've needed to worry if it was concave. So I guess what happened was Stella was following Nana in the kitchen and some how tripped forward and hit the corner of the wall pretty hard. I'm just glad it wasn't anything worse. She'll have a nice scar to show off. Embarrassing for me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment