Sharin' the Love

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Coupons

So I was really excited about using my 10% coupon from Joann's tomorrow, since they have a labor day sale going on. I have visited Joann's multiple times in my anticipation and even have gone to Michael's to compare prices. I even kept showing Curtis all the stuff I wanted to get, he didn't care much haha. Tonight I decided to look on their website and add up the things I wanted to get. I got up to $42.69 and then I figured "I'm only saving $4.27 LAME!" So I'm really not that excited now.

4 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens, but it was stuff you were gonna buy anyway than it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! And I'm pretty crazy when it comes to craft coupons... I wait til I get a 50% off coupon and get the things I want. I get a lot of 40% off coupons and occasionally when I have a project I use those. (you're more than welcome to have them if I don't use them!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I remember you and your husband, Curtis, right? How fun to have a little girl AND a little boy! I'm off to look at pictures on your blog! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ashley! I just came across your blog. Man, that stinkin' 10% DOESN'T make much of a difference, does it? Drat!
    It will be fun to read your blog and see updates! Oh, and I'm excited for you and your new calling...but REALLY bummed we won't have you anymore in Cub Scouts. You did such an awesome job! -And how are those beautiful 2 kiddos of yours?

    ReplyDelete